I appreciate you stopping in and considering me as a guest for your webinar, podcast, or in person event!
As both a professional Management Consultant who often helps my clients coordinate significant events and a professional speaker, I understand how much effort it takes to find the right guests.
Finding the right guest helps you have a great event.
The right guest provides both valuable and entertaining content for your attendees and listeners.
They will also have your attendees and listeners wanting to return and enjoy your future content.
The impact of the decision of finding the right guest is not always smooth.
There were many times in my search for the right guest I wished they had particular content available on their website.
Which is why I created this page.
I hope you find it helpful.
And of course, if you have any questions, please contact me.
Thank you for considering me for your event. I really appreciate it!
Founder and President
Stand & Deliver Inc.
WHO THE HECK AM I?
I have had the privilege of speaking or being interviewed for audiences since 1994.
Audiences have ranged from secondary and postsecondary education students to attendees at trade and professional conferences and seminars.
Today, most of my topics focus on self-management, career, and independent consulting craft and business-related topics such as personal branding, networking, lead generating, negotiating and customer/ co-working relationship building/ management.
And as part of my craft as a consultant, I also speak on Project Management and Change Management. It was easy to add these topics to my portfolio as I was an instructor for courses on the same topics for two of the local universities for multiple years.
But I would never have been able to speak with an authentic and story filled place without being willing to share and relate my adventure to getting to ‘today’.
Therefore, I am open to speaking about, my journey
- From the welfare lines, foster system, and generally underprivileged beginnings
- To being the first in my family to attain a university degree,
- To managing multiple departments and providing customer service to over 900K customers nationally,
- Becoming an influential leader for others before I was 30.
I have also written and published multiple books and have built a respected independent management consultant business.
All because of my street smarts, entrepreneurial tendencies, willing to learn from and with others, tenacious and rebellious nature to question and break patterns, and ultimately forge my own path regardless of what everyone around me tried to limit me to.
To keep myself current and relevant for both my corporate consulting clients and audiences I:
- Continue to learn, test, and practice various Change Management, Sociology, Facilitation, Coaching, Entrepreneur Business, Goal Setting and Productivity systems and methodologies.
- Mentor up-and-coming women who seek to self-manage themselves and their careers, while developing their confidence, independence and being a balanced participant in the various relationships they juggle.
- Write and publish multiple works.
I currently live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, am a patriot, and am fortunate to live an extraordinary life with my remarkable and supportive husband of over 20 years. In my free time, I:
- Travel and observe how various cultures and communities live and be content with their lives.
- Visit and obsess about mid-century architecture, furniture, and art.
- Physically train for strength lifting and compete occasionally.
- Share in the guardianship of our rescued ‘blippet’ dog and a couple of cats.
Topics I Can Speak About
- Influencing Change in Yourself, a Team, a Department, an Organization
- Personal Branding and Positioning
- Networking and Building Professional Relationships
- Managing Client and/ or Co-worker Relationships
- Performance Review Management of Yourself or of Your Team
- Changing Careers, Professions or Life Focus
- Independent Consulting Business
Samples Of Being A Guest
What I Will Do
I work closely with you or your organizers to ensure your objectives are met and the audience walks away with concrete and tangible ideas they can put to work the next day. Here is what you can expect from me and my team:
- Prompt replies to your inquiries. All e-mails are replied to within 1 to 2 business day.
- Phone consultation before your event, to ensure that you and your audience receive the best experience possible.
- Content shared at the event, made available for distribution. Any ‘handouts’ or templates included.
- Follow-up call or e-mail after the event, to make sure your expectations were met and the audience was satisfied.