Does this sound like you?
You’re an accomplished professional, providing your services as an independent consultant, proving time and again you know your craft well, delivering value for your clients.
Your great at helping your client’s take their business to the next stage. But what about you?
You struggle with…
- lining up the next desirable opportunity.
- negotiating for what you want to earn.
- working through or with vendors representing the client.
- spending more time with your client than your family.
It still feels like your ‘working a J.O.B.’ rather than for yourself. You’re constantly giving into your client’s terms rather than architecting the life you wanted with YOUR business.
And to top it off, you don’t seem to ‘fit in’ with the other consultants. It’s not just that your independent, but something else about how you deliver your craft and manage your business that doesn’t seem to ‘fit’ how the other consultants are ‘doing it’.
You want to be in control of your time and be paid what your true value is.
You want to work with like-minded clients and colleagues.
You want to help yourself and take YOUR business to the next level – not just your client’s.
But you don’t know what you should do next or how to make the most of what you have already accomplished. You’re confused, frustrated and overwhelmed.
I can help.
But before I continue, I want to ask you a few questions…
- Have you ever experienced the feast to famine income cycle of consulting?
- Are you stuck in a contract you hate because you were desperate to make money?
- Do you want to be working less but paid more for your value?
- Are you tired of being seen as one of many in a saturated consultant market?
- Do you worry about where your next contract and income is coming from?
- Are you struggling with managing your business?
- Do you wish you could spend quality time with your family?
- Are you struggling with making your health and your quality of life a priority?
If you can answer “yes” to any of the questions above, I want you to know…I too have felt like this.
My name is Tanya Stevenson, and I have faced such pain and worries in the past!
When I took the first risky step on my journey to becoming a successful independent consultant, I had my first contract cancelled and had to scramble to find my next opportunity.
In fact, I had to borrow money from my family to make ends meet, and I was even worried if I could generate income during a recession.
I have also worked for clients who had no respect for my experience and ability, trying to reduce my scope to justify dropping my rate. The reason why it took me a long time to take control of my independent consultant business was I was reacting to my clients, burning out, and sacrificing my most important relationships – with my family and my vision.
But more importantly, I have sacrificed my health and nearly my life for my career.
Trust me when I say, I have been where you are.
But guess what, I found a solution!
Even though I have spent the majority of my time delivering value for my corporate clients, I have developed a system that has helped me create stability in my independent consulting business.
I’m obsessed with finding approaches, tools, and hacks to generate leads, develop a personal brand, continue to be top of mind with my clients, manage my business, and allow me to architect and live my desired life.
In fact, select peers noticed the results I was getting and asked me to help them do the same.
As a result:
- We experience prosperity, even during recessions, multiple times!
- Our businesses are making several 100’s of thousands of dollars, per year.
- We are positioned to negotiate our terms; allowing us to be there for our families when we need to be.
- We have taken several weeks, if not several months, vacation time in the same year.
And we have clients eager to renew us several times, over and over again. (Gotta love renewals!)
Now you may be thinking…
“I don’t want to work even harder than I already am.”
“It’s normal for me, as a consultant, to have hard times.”
“I don’t have the spare time to learn new skills.”
Trust me; I used to think the same way.
They say insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.
That is why you need to challenge your existing beliefs and approaches to your business if you want different results.
- What would it mean to you if you were able to earn more income and spend less time with your clients?
- How would you like to be recognized as an authority in your craft, both by your clients and your network, and be paid for your value?
- Do you want to be able to to see your potential new contracts ahead of time, to have choices of what you’ll do next?
- What would it mean to you to confidently negotiate your terms and win your opportunities?
- How would you like to be able to manage your essential relationships and never feel like you are letting the most important people down?
- And lastly, how would it feel to be able to take time away from your consulting contracts and live on your terms?
Are you ready to turn your imagination into reality?
Are you ready to truly architect YOUR life and YOUR business to support it?
I can help you.
I have created a one on one coaching program to help you take control and build your independent consulting business.
During this 12-week foundation program you’ll:
- Gain clarity on the life you want to architect.
- Take inventory of all your assets and past accomplishments you can leverage for your business.
- Determine your personal brand and specialty.
- Effectively network.
- Find the marketing and lead generating approaches that fit you and your clients.
- Build authentic relationships that help you do the work you love.
- Effortlessly negotiate and win your terms.
- Help you find a system to manage your time so you can be there for your family, your client, and yourself.
Apply to work with me.
I love to help my fellow independent consultant. I know how hard it can be to be your own architect of your life and business. Plus – I know what it’s like to not ‘fit’ in but be ‘exceptional’ at what I do bringing my own personal style, and making an impactful difference.
Let me help you.
Click here to schedule
Click here to schedule a FREE consultation session to learn how you can grow your consulting business and architect the life you want to live.